Career College of Northern Nevada
Invest in Your Life with CCNN
Career College of Northern Nevada will equip you with the training you need to succeed. Do you want to complete your diploma or degree program quickly? If so, CCNN is the place for you. We eliminate non-vocational training so you can stay focused on the core subjects that will matter to you in your career.
At CCNN, we prepare you for a real future. We know what employers want, and our hands-on training programs give you the confidence needed to show them that you’ve got it. You won’t leave CCNN with just the training theories. You’ll be fully qualified to land the job, keep the job and excel in the job.
- HVAC/R Service Technician – Train to install and maintain heating and cooling systems for residences and commercial businesses.
- Welding and Fabrication – Learn the primary functions of a successful welding and fabrication specialist
Associate of Occupational Studies Degrees:
- Health Information Management – Prepare to perform medical insurance management duties, which include billing, submitting denied claims for appeal, explaining insurance procedures, coverage and benefits to patients, and more.
- Medical Assisting – Train to complete clinical and administrative tasks for physicians and other health practitioners in a variety of settings.
- Information Technology Specialist – Acquire the skills needed to maximize the potential of modern businesses, with an emphasis in virtualization, iPhone, iPad and tablet integration, and cloud computing technologies.
- Industrial Electronics Technology – Learn to work with emerging engineering technologies, including robotics, hydraulics, fiber optics, smart home technology, security/surveillance systems, and more .
We offer convenient morning,afternoon and evening classes, as well as graduate placement services.Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and we are approved for Veteran’s Training.
Admissions hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday by appointment only
By filling out this form, you understand that Career College of Northern Nevada will utilize this information to contact you to provide more information about Career College of Northern Nevada by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC):
2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org
Push Your Career Forward, Explore Dental Assistant Training Today
Dental assistants work alongside dentists and dental hygienists in a dental office, where they perform a variety of administrative and clinical job duties. The primary role of a dental assistant is assisting the dentist during procedures by providing tools and materials, and by performing dental office-related tasks.
A dental assistant training program, which can be found at one of the nation’s accredited dental assistant schools, can prepare you for a rewarding career in dental assisting. The right school can also provide continuing education programs which can be used to pursue your certification.
Explore the information on this site to learn about dental assistant training and education, find a great dental assistant school, and begin researching your dental assisting career.
Is Dental Assisting Right for Me?
There are many things that make dental assisting a desirable profession. A respectable salary, a high level of demand in any community, and job security even during a changing economy all make dental assisting a great occupation to pursue. Pursuing your dental assistant education can open the door to other occupations within healthcare, such as becoming a dental hygienist, going back to school to become a dentist, or using your skills in some other healthcare occupation.
On this site you can find accredited dental assistant schools, research dental assistant training options, read about how to become certified, learn how dental assisting school accreditation works and why it’s important, and explore the dental assisting courses you’ll complete while in school. You can also search dental assistant job listings to find the career you want. Researching your training options is a great first step to having a great, rewarding career.